- Last update: 6 years ago
- Version: 3.0.21
- Size: 125.1MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: MoviePass, Inc.
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the MoviePass app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
- See new movies in theaters, no blackout dates
- See any 2D movie in theaters from its first day of release
- Available in over 4000 theaters nationwide
How it Works:
- Download the free MoviePass app and sign up to receive your card.
- Once you receive your card in the mail, use the app to search for theaters, movies and showtimes.
- Go to the theater and check into your selected showtime using the app.
- Once you have checked in, your card will be activated; swipe your MoviePass card with a ticket agent or at a kiosk to get your ticket!
- For theaters that accept e-ticketing via MoviePass, reserve your ticket and seat (when applicable) ahead of time from any location.
Can I save the Shazams to several accounts?
No, you can only save them to one account.
What happens when I Shazam music?
The song will be saved in the "My Shazam" section of the app.
Can I turn Shazam's notifications off?
Yes. Launch the app and open the "Settings" menu. Tap the "Notifications" icon at the top of the screen to turn them off.