- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 1.2.2006
- Size: 68.2MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Church of Scientology International
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the Scientology Network app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Scientology Network Description
Scientology has launched its own television channel—the Scientology Network. The network has something for everyone. Watch TV shows and films recommended just for you, including Scientology Network original series, films, and groundbreaking documentaries.
How does Scientology Network work?
• Simply install the app and launch it and you begin watching right away.
• Watch the live stream 24/7, or browse titles and watch your favorite shows on demand. The more you watch, the better Scientology Network gets at recommending TV shows and films that you’ll love.
• Scientology TV is a vibrant and active network, adding new shows, short films, and documentaries all the time.
• Create a free personal profile to sync your viewing across all your devices. Your profile allows you to watch on your phone, and pick up on the big screen at home, or on your laptop at Scientology.tv. This gives you your own personalized experience built around the films and TV shows you enjoy most.
• Instantly access the live stream on your tvOS and iOS devices, or on the web.
Airing 24/7, the Scientology Network aims to satisfy the overwhelming curiosity about our religion. The new network won’t just answer people’s questions, it will take them inside the religion itself.
To accomplish that, the network offers exclusive innovative content that moves religious broadcasting in an entirely new direction. Like Scientology itself, that approach is fresh, different and dynamic. It does not seek to preach, convince or convert, but simply inform.
This new genre of religious broadcasting includes original programs that take viewers into the everyday lives of Scientologists, the Church as an institution and its organizations. These programs show our religion in action, providing not just insights into the only major religion to emerge in the last century, but also offering a fresh take on compelling television entertainment demanded by today’s digital world.
What is in the app?
- Live TV: Watch Scientology Network live from your device, 24/7.
- Full Episodes: Watch full episodes of the Scientology Network original series: Inside Scientology, Meet a Scientologist, Voices for Humanity, Destination Scientology, I am a Scientologist and L. Ron Hubbard: In His Own Voice.
- Films on Scientology beliefs and practices: Watch Scientology Principles • Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought • The Problems of Work: Scientology Applied to the Workaday World • Scientology: Tools for Life
- Groundbreaking writings of L. Ron Hubbard illuminated on film in L. Ron Hubbard Library Presents: Watch Is It Possible to Be Happy? (Narrated by L. Ron Hubbard himself) • My Philosophy • The True Story of Scientology • Personal Integrity • What Is Greatness? • The Third Party Law • Honest People Have Rights, Too • Anti-Social/Social Personality • What is Dianetics? • Dianetics of Grief
- The Way to Happiness: L. Ron Hubbard’s moral code and common sense guide to living universally applied to anyone regardless of religion or cultural background.
- Humanitarian Documentaries that are at the core of the Church’s drug education and human rights campaigns: The Truth About Drugs: Real People, Real Stories • They Said, They Lied • The Story of Human Rights • 30 Rights Brought to Life • Psychiatry: An Industry of Death • Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging • The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane? • Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry’s Deadliest Scam • The Hidden Enemy: Inside Psychiatry’s Covert Agenda • The Age of Fear: Psychiatry’s Reign of Terror
Unlike conventional TV channels, the Scientology Network produces all its television content in-house at Scientology Media Productions. These original programs air with no paid advertising.