Daylio - Journal, Diary, Moods
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.6.2001
- Size: 28.4MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Relaxio s.r.o.
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
Unfortunately, professional review of the Daylio - Journal, Diary, Moods app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Daylio - Journal, Diary, Moods Description
Pick your mood and add activities you have been doing during the day. You can also add notes and keep an old school diary. Daylio is collecting recorded moods and activities in the statistics and calendar. This format will help you to understand your habits better. Keep track of your activities and create patterns to become more productive!
You can review all entries in the statistics on charts or the calendar.
To make it even better Daylio allows you:
- Use a big database of beautiful icons for your personalized activities
- Explore interesting statistics about your moods and activities on monthly or yearly charts
- Customize the names of moods
- Set reminders and never forget to create a memory
- Turn on PIN lock and keep your entries safe
- Write notes
Journaling has never been easier!
How often are the forecasts in the AccuWeather app updated?
Every 15 minutes.
Can I find out the long term forecast using the AccuWeather app?
Yes, you'll get information for the next 15 days.
What are the push notifications in the AccuWeather app for?
You'll always know about severe weather conditions in the US with AccuWeather's notifications.