- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 2.2.93
- Size: 87.7MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, i
- Author: Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Unfortunately, professional review of the IKEA Place app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
IKEA Place Description
IKEA Place lets you virtually 'place' IKEA products in your space.
The app includes 3D and true-to-scale models of everything from sofas and armchairs to footstools and coffee tables. IKEA Place gives you an accurate impression of the furniture’s size, design and functionality in your home so you can stop wondering and start doing.
To use the app:
- Make sure the room is well lit and hold your smartphone at waist level
- Scan an empty piece of floor by moving your device around
- Search the list of available products and select one
- Find an empty spot in the room, rotate and place the product there
- Select other products and add them to your room to make a new Place.
The app lets also you share your 'place' with social apps like WhatsApp or Instagram. And ultimately, order your products through IKEA Store. Look out for updates as more IKEA products and additional functionality arriving soon.
How to set up the ChromeCast app?
Plug it into your TV, take your smartphone or tablet, and follow the instructions. After Chromecast and your controller device connect to the same Wi-Fi, they will lead you through the rest of the process.
How does the ChromeCast app work?
The app is like a transmitter between your TV and streaming video provider.
What can I watch on Chromecast?
The app has access to media content from various services. Google keeps track of lots of these on its official site, but you won't find a comprehensive list.