100 GB Degoo Online Storage
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.27
- Size: 62.9MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Degoo Backup AB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Unfortunately, professional review of the 100 GB Degoo Online Storage app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
100 GB Degoo Online Storage Description
We store it all securely in Degoo's online cloud drive. Degoo allows you to bring all your photos, videos and documents anywhere.
Secure: we encrypt all your iPhone photos and videos using military grade encryption.
Reliable cloud drive: we store triple copies of each file to ensure they are always there when you need them. Degoo is a safety box for your files. Just drop them into our mega secure cloud drive and access them whenever you like.
Automatic: we detect when you snap a new photo or add some files and make sure your backup is always up to date. Never think about backup again!
Always online: Degoo lets you restore your files from your cloud drive to any computer in the world, whenever you want.
If you need more than 100 GB you can upgrade your free account to our affordable premium accounts.
Premium account includes:
1. 2000 GB of backup space
2. Phone Storage optimizer
3. Unlimited backed-up devices
You can try the premium account free for 14 days! After the free trial it costs $99 per year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable