Continue on PC
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.9.2001
- Size: 66.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Microsoft Corporation
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
Unfortunately, professional review of the Continue on PC app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Continue on PC Description
With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, you can continue browsing websites from your phone directly on your Windows PC. You can even choose to "Continue now" if you're in front of your PC or "Continue later" if you're on the go!
Make sure you’re set up. If you haven’t already, link your phone and PC with the latest version of Windows 10.
To finish linking your phone and PC, make sure that you:
1) Have the latest Windows 10 Fall Creators Update build installed on your PC
2) Link your phone from your PC. On your PC, select Start > Settings > Phone, then select Add a phone to get started.