RememBear: Password Manager
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 83.3MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: TunnelBear, Inc.
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the RememBear: Password Manager app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
RememBear: Password Manager Description
RememBear saves you time by logging you into websites and apps with just a few taps. The friendly app is also the most convenient way to set super-secure and unique passwords for all your online accounts, keeping you safe as you explore the Internet.
Try RememBear Premium free for 1 month! If you fall in love with your Bear (what’s not to love…), keep things going with an annual subscription.
WHAT DOES REMEMBEAR DO?
- Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
- Automatic log-in and checkout: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login and payment information across your favourite apps and websites.
- Prevent identity theft: By generating strong, unique passwords for your online accounts, RememBear makes it harder for your accounts to get hacked.
- Access your passwords anywhere: Passwords are automatically synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets, for a seamless experience.
- Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID/Fingerprint Unlock
- Auto-locking vault after inactivity
- A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault.
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
- Independently audited: RememBear security is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards.
- Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
- Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong encryption.
Get a 30-day free trial of RememBear Premium when you sign up for the first time. After your trial ends, you’ll be charged for a yearly RememBear subscription.*
If you’re not ready to commit to RememBear Premium, you can cancel anytime and downgrade to RememBear Free which removes cross-device sync, backup, and priority support.
GET IN TOUCH
Is your Bear misbehaving? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about bears to share? Contact our support team by visiting our website https://www.remembear.com/support
* Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at the end of your free trial period, and auto-renew every year. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your iTunes Account Settings.