- Last update: 5 years ago
- Version: 13.1.98765
- Size: 53.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: TeamViewer
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Unfortunately, professional review of the TeamViewer QuickSupport app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
TeamViewer QuickSupport Description
TeamViewer provides easy, fast, and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
• Share your complete screen live to a technician.
• Technicians can chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, push settings, and much more.
• Broadcast your screen (iOS 11+ only)
• Screen sharing to any computer or other mobile device
• From any computer, you or your technician can:
o View device information
o Transfer files in both directions
o Add email accounts
o Push Wi-Fi settings
o Import iOS Configuration Profiles
o Record the iPhone/iPad screen
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
• Plus much more …
1. On any other device, go to https://start.teamviewer.com
2. Enter the ID from this app into the Partner-ID field
3. Press “Connect to Partner”