Vonage Business Cloud
- Last update: 7 years ago
- Version: 6.9.2000
- Size: 146.9MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Vonage
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the Vonage Business Cloud app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Vonage Business Cloud Description
• Maintain a single business identity in the office and on the road
• Call and text using your Vonage Business phone number
• Boost your productivity with the Vonage Business Apps
• Collaborate with your Vonage colleagues with group conversations, text, media sharing and video calls
• Play/Read Voicemails and manage Voicemail settings
• Manage your availability with Call Forwarding and “Do Not Disturb”
• Import, view and edit business contacts across multiple devices
• Ask for help and share your feedback
Join our community, and get early access to new features!
The Vonage Business Cloud mobile app is available at no additional charge for existing subscribers of Vonage Business Cloud phone service, all you need to do is login with your username and password. (Data charges may apply to mobile app usage depending on your mobile plan)
About the service:
More and more small businesses are leveling the playing field by switching from traditional phone service to hosted VoIP. Vonage’s full-featured business VoIP solution requires no cost for setup or installation at the business. The system is hosted in the cloud and managed virtually, giving users greater control of the phone system and making it easy to add extensions as the business grows. Mobility features also keep on-the-go employees integrated within the system. Vonage’s efficient Business Cloud platform enables many customers to save on their monthly phone bills, and Vonage requires no annual contracts.
For those customers that are not yet subscribers can now purchase a mobile only plan directly in the app using our auto-renewing subscription. This plan is specifically designed and only available for small businesses located in the contiguous United States, that do not need a landline.
The mobile-only plan brings you the convenience of a separate business phone number for your existing mobile phones. Both your mobile number and your Business number will ring directly to your smartphone, allowing you to keep your conversations separate, but from the same device.
MOBILE-ONLY PLAN INCLUDES:
• A local business phone number
• Two mobile extensions with separate numbers that can be used on different smartphones
• Unlimited(1) calling and texting across the contiguous United States
• Core calling features; voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting
• Many of our advanced calling features; automatic call routing, voicemail to email, music on hold, and more
Subscriptions made through the App Store can not be changed or altered.
For those not already on a Vonage Business Cloud calling plan, you can signup directly within the mobile app using an auto-renewing subscription. There are no annual contracts, and you can cancel at any time.
Mobile Only Plan is available under the following terms:
One-month subscription for $19.99 (plus tax where applicable), auto-renewing until canceled. Subscription includes a 7 day free trial
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://business.vonage.com/terms/
(1)Reasonable Use Policy applies. Data charges may apply from your existing wireless provider.