- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 2.19.0
- Size: 82.8MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Livesport s.r.o.
Unfortunately, professional review of the FlashScore app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
FAST AND ACCURATE SCORES
• GREAT COVERAGE: We cover more than 30 sports and 5000+ competitions worldwide. You can follow 1000+ football competitions alone!
• SPEED: Whether a goal is scored, red card issued, set or period is over, you will know at the same time as the live audience.
NO MORE MISSED MATCHES
• FAVOURITE TEAMS, MATCHES AND COMPETITIONS: Don’t waste your time, and follow only your favourite matches, teams and competitions.
• NOTIFICATIONS AND ALERTS: Results, line-up info, red cards… You will not miss any of it. Just select your matches and wait for your mobile device to let you know.
• STAYING IN SYNC: A: Do you like to switch between your computer, mobile and tablet? We are prepared for this: as a registered user you will see all of your personalized data across all your devices.
TABLES AND MATCH DETAILS
• MATCH COURSE AND LIVE COMMENTARY: Unable to watch the match on TV? No problem: follow it second by second and stay up-to-date with our LIVE text commentaries.
• LINE-UPS AND HEAD-TO-HEAD: Do you need to know the line-ups before the match starts? We have them in advance. And also the head-to-head history so you can check how both teams have played against each other in the past.
• LIVE TABLES: One goal can change a lot. Our live tables will show you if a scored goal has changed the league ranking, as well as the current top scorers table.
Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Handball and 33 more sports.
Do you miss your favourite sport in our app? It may change soon - we are continuously widening our sports portfolio!
Is the Adobe Acrobat Reader app free?
Yes, it is. You can download both iOS and Android versions for free. However, there is a paid subscription if you want to use additional features.
Can I use the Adobe Acrobat Reader app to comment on PDFs viewed on my device?
It’s possible. You may add sticky notes, use the highlight, strikethrough, or underline annotation tools. There’s also a handy freehand drawing tool. After you left the comments, email this file directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Can I save forms after filling them out using the Adobe Acrobat Reader app?
Yes. You may easily fill out, save, and send fillable PDF forms on your Android or iOS device. Try to sign PDF forms with your finger with the help of the Ink Signature tool.