Dr. Wifi: speed & signal test
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 2.1.2002
- Size: 41.7MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellula
- Author: Trend Micro, Incorporated
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dr. Wifi: speed & signal test app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Dr. Wifi: speed & signal test Description
- Measures bandwidth and speed of LTE and Wi-Fi networks; - Finds the strongest signal in your area;
- Advanced measurement algorithm makes speed tests fast, simple, and accurate.
- Drop-down notification bar to quickly add Dr. WiFi;
- One-click switch WiFi connection & cellular data;
- Real-time speed testing and monitoring of latency in widget.
- Dr. WiFi helps you find the strongest signal in your area.
- Provides a detailed measurement of latency and speed of your current network (LTE, WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G).
- Automatically saves the history of test speed results including; WiFi name, latency of the Wi-Fi network, bandwidth,LTE, You can view all the results for comparison.
- Scans your devices on your home Wi-Fi network. Provides a list of connected devices and prevents attacks from unknown devices.
Welcome to Dr. WiFi! Enjoy!
Dr.WiFi offers following auto-renewing subscription option for upgrading to VIP service (which you can get all the premium services including wifi security check, wifi router information inspector, in-app Ads removed and and all the upcoming new premium features in the future releases.) :
Service: Upgrade to VIP
• 1 Month auto renew subscription
• 1 Year auto renew subscription
• One-time purchase to get lifetime access
Price may vary by location.
Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable