- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.3.2109
- Size: 158.3MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Google, Inc.
- Languages: English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
Unfortunately, professional review of the Google Assistant app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Google Assistant Description
Find answers and get things done while on-the-go with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation.
With the Assistant app, you can:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "Here is the latest TPS report.")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Weather information (e.g. "Do I need an umbrella today?")
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.