RoboKiller - Stop Spam Calls
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 3.7.2005
- Size: 122.3MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: TelTech Systems
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the RoboKiller - Stop Spam Calls app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
RoboKiller - Stop Spam Calls Description
RoboKiller reduces unwanted calls by up to 90% in 30 days! RoboKiller is available with both monthly and yearly subscriptions, both with a free 7-day trial; opt-out at any time during the trial and you aren’t charged a penny. (See robokiller.com for pricing.)
RoboKiller also takes the hassle out of getting the calls you DO want, with true, real-time caller ID so you can stop guessing who’s at the other end of your calls. RoboKiller’s caller ID turns phone numbers into names, addresses and even photos of the people calling you. No more annoying cutting and pasting, trying to figure out who’s on the phone after the call is already over.
*** RoboKiller works on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Cricket and MetroPCS. RoboKiller is NOT currently supported by US Cellular. ***
- Automatically blocks spam and robocallers with patented FTC-award winning technology.
- Spam list automatically updates automatically, making sure you always have the most up-to-date protection.
- Take control! Bad number got through? Block it! Good number got blocked? Allow it!
- Identifies missed calls with Caller ID - including names, addresses and even photos (where available).
- See missed and blocked calls in your Recents - you can even listen in to hear why blocked callers were calling.
- Dedicated customer service team with real humans, 7 days a week.
RoboKiller is a free download, with a free trial period to use the app completely risk-free, before purchasing the service. If you purchase the service, you will be charged a monthly price according to your country. The price will always be shown in the app before you complete a purchase. Your RoboKiller subscription automatically renews at the end of every billing period (as determined by your purchase of monthly or yearly service) and your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://www.robokiller.com/terms.html