Storm Radar: NOAA Weather Map
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.4.2003
- Size: 123.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: The Weather Channel Interactive
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Unfortunately, professional review of the Storm Radar: NOAA Weather Map app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Storm Radar: NOAA Weather Map Description
Understand the weather like never before with your HD interactive radar map. View live weather patterns around the world, or keep ahead of the storm with 6-hour predictive radar. Always be prepared with cutting-edge weather forecasting tools on your iOS device!
STORM: TOP 3 FEATURES
1. Get a detailed, color-coded view of weather patterns in your area, including how much wind and rain to expect.
2. Know exactly when and where the storm will hit with 6 hours of global future radar across land and sea.
3. Stay high and dry with live local storm alerts and severe weather warnings.
Track extreme conditions, from hurricanes to tornadoes.
• View comprehensive data on all impending storms: find out wind speed, storm tracks and much more.
• Customize your radar map with detailed data overlays such as seismic activity and temperature.
Get real-time weather notifications.
• Get notified of incoming rain with real-time precipitation updates for your area.
• Be aware of hazardous lightning strikes: get live lightning alerts for your GPS location.
Chase the perfect storm, or get home before the rain starts. Storm Radar helps you to stay safe and informed in any weather.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL: WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go.
Find us on the Web: weather.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/theweatherchannel
Follow us on Twitter: @weatherchannel.
In order to provide personalized local weather data, alerts, and forecasts, The Weather Channel app needs permission to access your location.
Your feedback is important to us! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the App Store. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com