Life Is Strange
- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 960MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellula
- Author: SQUARE ENIX INC
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Unfortunately, professional review of the Life Is Strange game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Life Is Strange Description
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on mobile, the game comes with Life is Strange iMessage stickers. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them.
** Reviews and Accolades **
Life is Strange, People's Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
Mac Game of the Year, United States
5/5 "A must-have." - The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." - International Business Times
"One of the best games I've played in years." - Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." - Darkzero
Life is Strange, Game Artist Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
8/10 "Rare and precious." - Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." - GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" - HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." - Metro