Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena
- Last update: 10 months ago
- Version: 1.9.2005
- Size: 222.2MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Newland Canada Inc
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Description
Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena - A globally featured real-time & turn-based strategy action RPG on Apple App Store & a repeatedly honored mobile app on various gaming news media such as IGN, Pocket Gamer, and Touch Arcade.
This real-time & turn-based hex grid tactical monster RPG card game is just the right one for all war and battle strategy fanatics, board game (chess) lovers and RPG gamers. Experiencing fast-paced 3-5 minute strategy battles and whimsical gameplay in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of fantasy monsters from all time and space.
Choose your perfect formation of tactical monsters and conquer the epic real-time multiplayer gameplay in this final fantasy war game. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monster heroes before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
● Unlock numerous PVE stages to win all 3 stars;
● Set the optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense;
● Sharpen your tactics by visiting Monsters Academy;
● Duel real players in real-time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest;
● Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES;
● Collect, recruit and upgrade unique monsters:
● Unleash a variety of powerful hero cards from Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai; Each one has its unique background, job and ridiculous destructive skill such as the world-ending skill “the nuclear warhead” from Dr. Walter’s Mecha Machine;
● Play with friends from all over the world
● Enter 1on1 matches with new friends worldwide;
● Ally with your clan mates to chat tactical strategy knowledge, to share and to trade hero monster cards;
● Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and rank for the #1 clan in the world!
● Email us at email@example.com;
● Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates: www.facebook.com/tacticalmonsters;
● Join our Discord channel to chat strategy: https://discord.gg/XYHhgB4
*Tactical Monsters is fully developed, owned and operated by Camex Games.
*Camex Games partnered with Lemix from Monster Castle.
Premium Monthly Card is a monthly subscription service that allows you to get 50% extra bonus on clan requests, 50% extra bonus on clan donations, 5 bonus rumbles for Mine Defense, 1 bonus team for Expedition, skip ads and get daily 500 gold. First time purchasing Premium Monthly Card, we will give you an extra bonus of 500 gems! Everyone within your clan will get extra 100 Clan Points, 200 Gold and 20 Gems! Premium Monthly Card cost $4.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of renewal will be $4.99 USD/month.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.