Tetris Battle Drop
- Last update: 2 years ago
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 156.5MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Author: Tetris Online, Inc.
- Languages: English
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tetris Battle Drop game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Tetris Battle Drop Description
● Single-Player: Enjoy a traditional single-player experience. The goal is to clear 150 Lines throughout 15 Levels (10 Lines per Level). This mode will test your endurance, but also provides a convenient training opportunity to master your Tetris skills before jumping into a head-to-head battle.
● World Battle: Play against other people in head-to-head matches. The goal is to knock out your opponent before time expires by clearing as many lines as possible. If time expires before a KO occurs, the person with the most lines sent will win the match. This mode includes hassle-free matchmaking that quickly finds similarly-skilled opponents to battle against.
● Local Battle: Play face-to-face against a friend or family member using the same device. The goal is to push your opponent to the top of the Matrix, but if a winner isn't declared within the first two minutes, both players will feel the pressure of the sudden death squeeze.